I’ve harped on the phrases “I’ve been busy” or “I don’t have time” before.
And I can assure you that this won’t be the last.
If you’re one of those people who is putting something off because you think you’re too busy, shame on you.
If you’re one of those people who isn’t getting back to a person you should be getting back to, shame on you.
There’s really no other way to say it.
The true reasons you’re not doing these things are the following:
- Your time management is garbage
- The people you’re getting back to aren’t important enough to you
- You don’t realize what’s important to you or don’t pay attention to it enough
- Your prioritizing is completely off
- You’re paying attention to the wrong things
I could go on and one but I think you get my point.
No one is too busy. 24 hours may seem like a short amount of time in the day but it’s more than enough.
It’s certainly more than enough to get done what you TRULY want to get done.
Is 24 hours a day enough to watch all your favorite shows, scroll endlessly through your social media feeds, and focus on completely mundane bullshit? No, it’s not.
But it’s definitely enough to focus on what means the most to you and to hone in on that.
You just need to prioritize and figure out these things.
Want some help? Let’s talk.