Claudia Alende is a Brazilian model and businesswoman who you might recognize due to her incredible resemblance to Megan Fox. In 2014, Alende participated in the Miss Bumbum and finished as vice champion, losing to Indianara Carvalho. She then found fame online as a Megan Fox lookalike but since then has taken the social media site by storm. The Brazilian model is followed by nearly 8 million people on Instagram and has made millions from her career as a lingerie model.
Today much of her income results from product placement on Instagram as well as various model shoots she takes on. One thing’s for certain, Alende didn’t get here by accident. She was recently interviewed by Moneyinc and shares her plans on how to achieve success.
- Do not have only 1 source of income.
- Have a plan A, B and C. You do not know the future.
- Do not stress yourself with unhappy costumers proving they’re wrong, they are not your ideal client.
- Observe the strategies of the other players in your business field.
- If you want to succeed, observe and surround yourself with people that have succeeded and make great connections.
Seems like pretty sound advice to me. Check out her pics below: