Mar 20 2013
Let the Madness begin!
With the NCAA tourney “technically” tipping-off last night—but who really watches the play-in games?—we’ve all filled-in our brackets and are set for the craziness of the greatest win-or-go-home playoff system on the planet (take notes college football).
You can read all the info you want, but it’ll just cause you headaches to doubt your gut. That’s why we wanted to give you more reasons to second-guess yourself with these potential dangerous teams.
6. VCU – No. 5
As a five seed, you might not consider the Rams as huge sleeper—especially considering they won’t catch anyone by surprise the way they did a couple years ago.
But VCU’s bunch this year could ruin your bracket because, assuming they get by their first game, would be forced to play Michigan in Detroit just two days later.
If VCU reach the Sweet 16, they could carry that momentum again for a deep run.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 5 Things To Do Now That Your NCAA Bracket’s Busted
- The 6 Most Stacked Teams of the NCAA Tourney in the Past 25 Years
- Playoff Basketball Close, More Unintentional Gay Pictures Coming
- The Best Things About the NCAA Tourney Opening Rounds
- NCAA Personal Player Profile: Sterling Lewis, Inside Linebacker, Arizona