Mar 15 2013
How bored were we last weekend after busting our ankle during an rec league soccer game? Enough to dust off the old Sega Genesis and pop in NBA Jam.
Want to know what we found—besides some amazing duos—a group of guys we’d want to pair up with some of today’s stars.
So that’s what we’re technically doing, by giving you these combos we could have only hoped could come to reality.
*8. Bulls – Scottie Pippen and Derrick Rose
This comes with an asterisk because we’re still unsure if Rose comes back as the same player as he was before his torn ACL last year. Assuming he does though, he and Pip on the court together would be absolutely insane.
It wouldn’t be quite the same as Jordan and Pippen, but hell, they wouldn’t be too far off.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The Most Exciting NBA Players at Each Position
- Sports Sunday: John Starks, The Dunk
- 10 Evenly Matched NBA One on One Games From Different Eras That I’d Love to Watch
- So what is Charles Oakley Up to These Days?
- Oregon Running Back LaMichael James @ Disneyland Before the Rose Bowl