Mar 13 2013
While watching the 90′s movie Can’t Hardly Wait last night, we noticed something that’s become more and more obvious as we’ve gotten older—every actor form our childhood has a current actor who plays the exact same part.
Call it typecasting if you will, but for today’s breed.
So it got us thinking about some of our favorites in the 90′s, and who would play them in certain movies now, leading us to this very list.
8. Preston Meyers, Can’t Hardly Wait – Michael Cera
Inspiration for this entire article came from this movie, so we figured it get the recognition it deserved by being listed first.
The role of Meyers, originally played by Ethan Embry, is awkward, not-quite-unpopular, but not the head of the class either.
Umm, have you seen any movie Cera’s ever been in? Or just him in normal life? That describes the actor pretty damn perfectly.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Actors Whose Names You Should Know but Probably Don’t: Bruce McGill
- The Most Amount of Stars in the Crappiest Movie? Buffy The Vampire Slayer
- 10 Awesome Acting Performances By Famous Music Stars
- The 10 Hottest Mother/Daughter Combos in Television History
- Thursday’s Twelve: Anna Faris Looks Decent, A Gisele Shoot, and More Weed in the NBA