Mar 05 2013
Well, the third month of the year has finally sprung upon us, so we say, “F off January and February!”
All those months gave us was cold weather and a bunch of thoughts about better, less gray, days ahead..
That’s why we’re looking forward to March, which not only includes the official day of Spring, but also some other big-time events to look forward to.
Just take a look and see why March should be respected as one of the best months of the year.
8. Daylight Savings
We finally break away from this whole, “sun going down at 5pm thing” and enjoy the rays for a little bit longer.
You might lose an hour at the bar or during sleep on the night it happens, but it’s well worth it once you wake-up the next morning and realize you have even more sunshine to enjoy the day with.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 10 Incredibly Awesome Spring Break Bikini Contest Videos
- What To Do Now That Fantasy Football’s Over
- Five Things You’re More Likely To Do on Spring Break Than Anywhere Else
- Melanie Iglesias Leads the P.M. Portfolio
- The 8 NBA Players Bound For a Breakout in the Playoffs