Feb 18 2013
3. Air Jordan I - 1985
There’s very few things like an original, so when the first pair of Jordan’s came out who would have thought there would be a string of so many more iconic designs for generations to wear for the 25+ years?
These were stylish and a perfect match to the Bulls uniform Jordan wore while flying above his competition.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Beautiful Ladies and Air Jordans are a Nice Combo
- She’s Uncoachable: Katie Price AKA Jordan
- 10 Awesome Michael Jordan Commercials
- It’s MJ’s 49th: Here’s Why He’s the Man
- Sunday’s Question of the Week: MJ Or Kobe?