Feb 15 2013
Matter of fact, we’re following up that last point of the price of tickets and adding this one in because we’re sure half the people in the stands are in fact just reps or employees from some of the sponsors.
In one way, it’s probably for the best since no one gives a damn about the game.
In another sense, let the kids go—just don’t uptick the prices on tickets.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Five Things in Sports That Make Absolutely No Sense
- Why MLB’s All-Star Game Events Are Best In Sports
- 5 White Players I Would Love to See Back in the NBA Today
- Five Jobs I Would Do For Free
- Five White Players We Need Back in the NBA Today