Feb 15 2013
This weekend brings us yet another NBA All-Star Game, meaning we’ll see loads of celebrities trying to play basketball, and actual basketball players doing anything but.
Thanks to the mega-endorsements and fanfare that have come along with the weekend festivities, it’s sadly become the Super Bowl 2.0.
Even more sad is the fact that we’ll probably all watch the sh*ttiness of the skills competition and game since we have nothing better to do.
But just because we watch, doesn’t mean we like, which is why we’re giving you the eight worst things about the entire weekend.
8. The Game Itself
If you’ve ever watch an NBA All-Star Game, it’s no secret that it’s boring as hell until about midway through the 4th quarter when a couple of the megastars like Kobe and LeBron tell their teammates it’s time to get real.
For the first three-in-a-half quarters though? Nothing but showboating, one-on-one basketball and zero defense.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Five Things in Sports That Make Absolutely No Sense
- Why MLB’s All-Star Game Events Are Best In Sports
- 5 White Players I Would Love to See Back in the NBA Today
- Five Jobs I Would Do For Free
- Five White Players We Need Back in the NBA Today