Feb 13 2013
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
Last year as the year the Angels were supposed to leave their mark on the entire game of baseball.
With future Hall of Famer Albert Pujols added to an already powerful lineup, along with pitcher C.J. Wilson, they looked like a lock to be in the playoffs.
Then the season happened, and they found that their best player wasn’t Pujols, but rookie center fielder Mike Trout.
After the disappointing year, can the Halos bounce back and make a real run at the West, or will they fail to live up to expectations again and be in a fire sale mode by the deadline?
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 6 MLB Predictions to Remember For This Season
- The 10 Best Young Teams in Sports
- 5 Fantasy Baseball Habits You Don’t Want to Have
- The 8 Toughest Divisions in Sports
- 8 “Franchise Guys” Who We Bet Never Win a Title