Jan 31 2013
It seems that every pro athlete these days gets overhyped so much before they even reach the pros that by the time they actually get drafted, we’ve heard so much about them that if they don’t win a title in their first year, they’re a bust.
Following a conversation with one of our buddies though, we actually found a couple players who actually haven’t quite lived up to their potential yet.
For their sake, let’s hope they change our minds soon.
10. Michael Vick
Sure, Vick’s had a productive career and led his team’s to some success, but as a former No. 1 overall pick, fans expected way more from one of the most dynamic quarterbacks the game has ever scene.
With age and inconsistency going against him at this stage of his career, it’ll be interesting to see where he lands next year.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The 8 NBA Players Bound For a Breakout in the Playoffs
- The 8 Worst NBA Lottery Picks of the Past 15 Years
- 8 Athletes Primed to Become Stars
- Our 2012 College Football Predictions
- The 6 Best Players Already Declared for the NBA Draft