Jan 29 2013
Have you ever just been so bored that you’ve actually dug through some of your old crap to see if there’s anything that might keep you occupied for awhile?
It could be as simple as just looking through photos, or as mind-boggling as a 2,000 piece Lego creation you got for Christmas when you were 13.
Well just because you’re a little bit older doesn’t mean you shouldn’t still be able to enjoy old stuff, which is why we’re giving you the 20 best things from our childhood that we wish we still had.
We don’t care how old you live till, a miniature pizza with all the toppings you need will never be a bad snack.
There’s no doubt you loved sipping-down one of these lime-flavored drinks after running around all day outside.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The 10 Best Childhood Snacks We Wish We Could Have Now
- Derek Jeter Not Allowed to Play Ball with the Other Kids
- 12 of the Best Things Made From Chocolate
- Four Things I will Let My Young Kid Do Even Though I Know It’s Wrong
- Five Pop Culture Things We Wish We Had Back in Our Lives