Jan 28 2013
Potentially Some Crazy Stuff
We’ve already mentioned how things can get a little whacky during the Q&A session of Media Day, but more than just fielding an off-beat question from a reporter, some guys can certainly get themselves into some trouble.
Remember Eugene Robinson from the Falcons in ’98? Dude won the damn Bart Starr Award for his leadership on and off the field, then got caught trying to solicit sex from an undercover cop who was dressed as a prostitute.
If something like that happens it will definitely make the week more memorable—and enjoyable!
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Why it’s the Best Football Weekend of the Year (Besides… Kickoff Weekend)
- Things to Look Forward to This NFL Season
- Wednesday Morning Highlight: Kobayashi Downs Pizza in 60 Seconds
- The 8 Worst Things About the NBA All-Star Game
- The Best Things About the NCAA Tourney Opening Rounds