Jan 25 2013
As sports fans, we all have certain teams we just can’t stand.
It can be because of a player who we hate to see succeed, or because that team seems to be a bunch of arrogant pricks who just think they’re better than everyone else—even if they do seem to win a lot.
Sometimes though, us fans can actually come to a decision on things, and these eight teams are the ones people can agree on hating the most.
10. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It’s completely cool to admit that you’re not a fan of the golden domers—even if it’s more than just their football team.
Most people find their fans to be a little boujis and insane, while also hearing their players like to engage in online dating at its absolute finest. Sorry, we just had to.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Five Great Team Championship Runs of This Generation
- Tailgating Nation: 10 Reasons You Need to Tailgate For Duke Basketball
- 8 Coaches With Great Job Security
- Five Professional Sports Teams Stocks We’d Buy
- Why I Miss College: It Looks Like Duke Lacrosse is Holding up Just Fine in the Party Department