Jan 21 2013
Sports are great because they give us a chance to witness history almost every single day.
Thanks to sports geeks who have their encyclopedia’s and record books in front of them for every game, we hear about some odd stat that gets accomplished without ever even knowing it was such a thing.
But thanks to guys like Lance, every little thing is questioned.
A guy can be lucky to hit two hole-in-ones during the same PGA event, and we guarantee someone would question him doing something wrong to gain an advantage.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 5 Things in Sports That Mean More to Us Than They Should
- Lance Armstrong Remains in Striking Distance: Just one “Shot” Away from the Title
- Just the Tip Tuesday: Best Talk Show Reams, A Great Break, and Charles Barkley
- Wednesday’s Wash: Horrible Sports Fans, Made up Words, and Google Tel Aviv Offices
- 10 Athletes We’re Sick of Hearing About