Jan 21 2013
It’s not surprising to hear that once someone tells you they went to Duke, an eye roll is immediately followed by the one hearing the news.
Dukies are the preemptive rich, spoiled white kids.
For their dominance on the basketball court—both men and women—the whole lacrosse ordeal that went down with just a slap on the wrist and for having their heads so far up each other’s asses to think they’re better than anyone, the only reason someone goes to Duke is because they’re too snotty to actually go to rival UNC—which is a top school in its own right.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Why They Need to Stop Ranking College Party Schools
- Ridiculously Nice High Schools and Colleges From Around the World
- Here are Five Colleges I’d have Gone To (With my Current Brain) and Why
- Four Obvious Awesome Party Colleges That Are Never in the Top 10
- A Collection of 10 Classic Homecoming Pictures