Jan 18 2013
Iowa – “Fields of Opportunities”
There’s just one problem we have with Iowa’s slogan; it’s way to accurate.
When anyone thinks of this corn-filled state, there isn’t anything but farming and the yellow stuff that comes to mind. While that might be the way the natives would want it, from an outsider whose never visited the state, we don’t think you should really be so proud of it.
We’re sure it’s a great state, but when you’re advertising yourself as nothing but open fields, we’d prefer to go somewhere else.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Colorado State Threw a Ridiculous Party That the Cops had to Break Up With Tear Gas
- The State of Alabama Ends the Run of Dirty Bastard Beer
- Who in the Hell Are These People?
- The Weekend Wash: Sexy Ohio State Girl, Jeisa Chiminazzo, and the latest Miss COED
- Five More Go To Drunk Karaoke Songs