Jan 16 2013
Still Kicking It
We’re not talking about going out on the town, drinking and hitting on every single chick we see, but hopefully we’re sane enough to still carry a legit conversation, and are sharp enough to tell stories to grandkids about “the good ol’ days” and how we used to get down.
If we’re living to 99, we better not be laying on our back all day in a bed wondering if we’ll see the light tomorrow. Still talking to people without pooping our pants would be a good day for us.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- What Would You Do if You Could Live 1000 Years?
- What Would You Do Without Television or Internet?
- Six Types of People You’ll Find at Your High School Reunion
- How to Throw the Perfect House Party
- It’s the Carbon Poker Blogger Tourney, and I’m Going to Win