Jan 10 2013
Usually offbeat engagements rings, unusual proposal scenarios and unlikely wedding venues are unique to just one couple. But is getting engaged or married at Taco Bell a new wedding trend? Judging by the plethora of wedding and engagement photos shared on the fast food chain’s Facebook page, we’d say so.
Rob Poetsch, a Taco Bell spokesperson, explained to HuffPost Weddings via email that the company has “some of the most dedicated and passionate fans, and from time to time, they ask us to host weddings and other special events.” He went on to say that the company is “flattered to be part of [our fans'] lives this way.”
I’m a tradition guy, but I’m not going to hate on this idea. If you’re a little strapped for cash and want to show your close friends and family some great eats are your wedding roll with it. Next best thing to a destination wedding..
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- A Collection of Funny Wedding Games Photos
- Talk about Your White Trash Wedding Photos: I Mean, Really?
- A Taste of WTF Wedding Cakes
- Angry Taco Bell Customer Uses Drive-Thru Literally
- A Very Strange Yet Awesome Wedding Photo Session