Jan 03 2013
Professional bowler Scott Norton hugged and kissed his husband after an upset win over Jason Belmonte at the 2012 PBA Chameleon Championship and few people outside the bowling world seemed to care or notice. As Outsports describes, when Belmonte failed to roll a final strike in November’s match (it finally aired on television this weekend), clinching the match for Norton, the 29-year-old broke down in tears and embraced his spouse, Craig Woodward.
The article says it best; the biggest deal of this whole thing is it wasn’t a big deal at all. Actually, this may be the first time man kisses man in sports celebration on ESPN. It’s only a matter of time until we’re watching celebratory sex. Anyway, on to the next story!
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- One of the Least Cool Trades in NBA History: Q-Rich for These Guys
- Five Types of People You See At Your Little Girl’s Dance Recital
- A Guy I’d Like Out of the Way: Craig Gross, Anti Adult Film Advocate
- Four Reasons Why Waking Up Early on Weekends Can Be Awesome
- Things To Look Forward to This Weekend