Dec 28 2012
Have you ever been faced with the internal question “what the hell am I doing in my life?” And by that question I’m referring to doing more good in the world. The realization that we were not meant to be sitting at desks all day crunching numbers or having to suck up to people. That many moments in our lives should be helping others, and frankly enjoying what we have for the little time we’re on this planet.
It’s a shame that many of us go through our lives not asking this question enough. Perhaps this little gallery of photos will inspire you to get out there and make a difference….
Hopefully the rest of these pictures will inspire you to do some good in the world.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- A Bedroom is as Far as These Girls need to Go
- 12 Photos of Actors in Unrecognizable Roles
- Ruan Van Der Sande Knows How to Photograph Women
- Time Magazine’s Best Pictures of 2012
- 12 Extremely Overloaded Rides