Dec 26 2012
“Bad Day” – Daniel Powter
There’s something very humanistic about Powter’s lone hit song from his short-lived career—though we think he’s still touring somewhere?
It paints a picture that every single person can relate to, and sadly, we all know the damn words to it.
It doesn’t make it any easier that each year around the end of fantasy football season NFL.com thinks it’s necessary to play it in order to show how bad of a fantasy week your team had. Come on! There has to be another song depressing song, right?
We should all be ashamed for secretly kind of liking it.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 4 Karaoke Songs to Avoid Tonight (And Any Other Night)
- The 8 Best Panty Dropping Songs Right Now
- 7 People and Bands You’re Not Allowed to Turn off When They’re On the Radio
- This Song Will Be in your Head for At Least a Week, But It’s Not a Bad Thing
- Songs You Secretly Hum When Hearing Them