Dec 17 2012
With Christmas Eve a week away, we’ll admit that we’re getting into that holiday spirit—if you consider singing-along to Mariah Carey’s Christmas album while decorating cookies as festive.
Though we won’t be called manly for our way of getting ready to spend a couple days with family and overdoses of eggnog, we do know one global way to get there is through movies.
Luckily for all of us, there have been some kick-ass Christmas movies that let us sit back and pass-out after all the food and whisky. Here are some of our recommendations.
Big shocker, we know! The good news is we get to laugh our asses off and compare the dysfunction of this fake family to ours – which is actually pretty close. With quotable lines to spare for the entire season, isn’t this everyone’s favorite Christmas movie? We even know some of our Jewish friends who quote Chevy’s tirade.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The Funniest Moments From Boogie Nights
- 10 Comedies from the 90′s That I couldn’t Stop Quoting After Seeing Them in the Theater
- The Funniest Jim Carrey Movies Of All Time
- Ranking the Top Ten Movies Written by John Hughes
- The Good Old Days: 10 Great Clips from when Jim Carrey Used to be Funny