Dec 04 2012
I’m not the smartest man in the world but I will say that I do seek out wisdom from time to time. Where that wisdom comes from these days is in surprising places. Most of it comes simply from observing my baby boy. You’d be amazed what you can learn from a little child. They open up your entire world to a new world you did not know existed.
However, when I’m not tending to my baby, I love finding interesting quotes that help me through the day.
Here are 20 great pieces of life advice…..
Well said Ben. Well said. Thanks to Nedhardy for the pics. More life advice below
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 10 Quotes That Will Amp You Up For Life
- For Great Wisdom We Need Only look to Winnie The Pooh
- Thursday’s Throwdown: Helpful Life Quotes, Inventors Who Changed the World, Worst Uniforms Ever
- Five Things You Amazingly Don’t Question Doing with a Newborn
- Friday’s Funbag: New Victoria’s Secret Weapon, Gateway Candies, and Weird Free Speech