Nov 30 2012
It Just Looks Dope
Did we mention those other movies that we really wanted to see, only to get let down because they didn’t hold up to the hype we built them up to be? Yep. But for all the reasons we’ve already mentioned, we truly think Killing Me Softly won’t let us down this time.
Besides the old adage that, “The third time’s a charm,” we’re going with what we’ve seen with our own eyes and ears, and not just what we’ve tried to decide for ourselves because we wanted to like it.
It’s like dating someone after seeing them online. You really want to think they’re going to be as hot as they are in their picture, but realistically, you know they’ll be a little bit less attractive once you see them below the shoulders.
Yes, we just compared seeing movies to online dating. Dammit, we’re complete losers.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- I Am Fascinated By The Mike Tyson, Robin Givens, Brad Pitt Love Triangle
- Five Rules on Watching All These New Movie Remakes
- Actors Whose Names You Should Know But Probably Don’t: Terry Chen
- She’s Uncoachable: Country Singers Don’t Get Hotter than Jessie James
- Eight Fictional Movie Heroes That Appropriately Died