Nov 30 2012
“It’s Too Short” is Actually a Criticism
Whenever we see multiple movie reviews offering an opinion on a movie, we always like to see the pros and cons.
The fact that we’ve come across a few people who said the thing’s actually too short means one of two things. One, that the movie’s so good that they didn’t want to leave the theater at its conclusion. Or two, that the storyline’s a complete mess that doesn’t offer a true ending—which we highly doubt with Pitt drawing the lead.
When length is a problem (unless it’s in the sack), it’s a good thing to have.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- I Am Fascinated By The Mike Tyson, Robin Givens, Brad Pitt Love Triangle
- Five Rules on Watching All These New Movie Remakes
- Actors Whose Names You Should Know But Probably Don’t: Terry Chen
- She’s Uncoachable: Country Singers Don’t Get Hotter than Jessie James
- Eight Fictional Movie Heroes That Appropriately Died