Nov 15 2012
Okay, so we’re just throwing it out there that this is actually a good movie. Is it girly? Sure. But when it’s holiday season and you need something to try and get your lady to give it up, without being bogged down by the same old Christmas movies, this is a go-to move.
It’d take too long to describe the plot, so instead we’ll just give it to you straight: The movie’s about love; everywhere, and it ranges from little kids having crushes to adults getting married. If you can’t turn this thing into an all-night bangfest, you have some pretty worthless game my friend.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 8 Movies Worth Faking Sick to Watch Again
- Want More Hot Bartenders? You got It
- Ten 80′s Movies That Are Always on TV, Yet I Never Turn Them Off
- Christmas Flicks You Better Be Watching This Week
- 6 People you Pray Don’t Show up to Your Movie