Nov 14 2012
Congratulations! You’ve been selected to get an all-inclusive trip to Los Angeles or NYC to take part in interviews with Execs and Producers. But don’t think you’ll be wining and dining all over the city, hitting up the clubs, or visiting friends, because you’ll be trapped in your room for the week, avoiding all human interaction so to keep you safe from possibly slipping-up and talking about the show.
Oh yeah, and those multiple interviews you’re planning on prepping for? They’re more like a five minute face-to-face of about three questions. Hope you’re good at first impressions.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Sooo Sexy UFC Girl Arianny Celeste Kicked Her Boyfriend in the Nose and Got Arrested?
- An Oldie But Goodie: Ali G Visits a Farm
- Pictures of The Garbage Hotel in Rome
- 12 Hotel Pools I Will Have to Swim in Someday
- 5 Things You Don’t Actually Do In Vegas