Nov 08 2012
Here I am stuck in the Northeast and it’s getting colder and colder by the day. Granted we had an amazing winter last year but an infestation of spiders in the spring was my reward for the winter’s warmth. People are suspecting a cooler and snowier winter this year. Personally I’ll deal with the arachnids if it means warmer winters.
Anyway, what’s my point here? Well, it’s still nice in other parts of the country and instead of ski bunnies there are still bikini babes on beaches we should be paying attention to.
Speaking of which, check out the pics after the jump….
I would give anything to be on that boat. More beauties below
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The Only Thing I’ll Miss About the Winter
- Bronzed Beach Babes Lead the P.M. Portfolio
- The San Lorenzo Beach Angel Bikini Contest Did Not Disappoint
- Hot Girls From the Miami Winter Music Fest
- What in God’s Name is Up with These Scarves?