Nov 01 2012
The Crazy Buyers/Sellers
On any auction/classified listing, you’re bound to come across some crazies, and Craigslist is obviously one of the finest.
You could be selling something as simple as a potato for $1—which is probably something that’s been listed before—and the buyer will ask you tons of questions like, “Where’d you get the potato?” “Is it still edible?” “Why are you trying to get rid of it?” Look man, it’s a damn potato, that’s it. Why do you feel compelled to ask hundreds of questions to make it anything more than that?
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Four Reasons Why We Check Our Email So Much
- The 8 People You See in a Coffee Shop
- Four Subtle Ways People are Slacking on the Job
- A Gallery to Appreciate Military Medics
- Old People doing Some Weird Stuff