Oct 26 2012
For whatever reason, we’re completely out of it today. Not sure if it has anything to do with the back-to-back all-nighters we’ve pulled to get work done or not, but there’s a pretty good chance it’s had an effect.
Due to that, we’re struggling to find anything even somewhat relevant to write about.
The World Series? Boring.
Election sh*t? Yawn.
So instead, we’re just going to give you some things that you should be excited to do this weekend. Why? Because it’s Halloween weekend, and there’s a ton of sports, parties, and booze to get over the week that’s been.
Trick-or-treating might not be until Wednesday, but that doesn’t mean the party won’t get started early. We’re guessing you’ve got your costume all picked out and ready to go, so grab yourself a case, and start hitting the bottle. In fact, besides the day after New Year’s, we have a theory that the Monday following Halloween festivities is the only other day your ass gets a free two-day hangover pass at work. Killer!
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- A Gallery of Hot Chicks in Devil Costumes
- One of the Best Intros to Any Concert I’ve Ever Been To
- Five Jobs That Pay Little But Are Awesome To Have (Assuming You are Young Enough)
- Halloween Costume Cleavage Leads the P.M. Portfolio
- The Phoenix Comic Con Didn’t Mess Around This Year