Oct 19 2012
Sitting around today, we got to thinking about some of the things we really miss in our life. Sure, there’s friends and family that we don’t get to see much, but come on, we’re not talking about that kind of stuff!
We’re referring to some of the crap we had (or still have) laying around in our bedroom that should probably be donated to a thrift store so some lucky soul can scoop it up!
But since we’ve either already given up on it, or it got pulled away from us without being able to control the decision, here are some things we really wish we had back.
MTV Rock n’ Jock Events
If you’re over the age of 20, you remember these sporting events. It was the spectacle that brought together athletes, musicians, and random entertainers, and put a twist on millionaire athletes playing sports. We’re not really sure why MTV pulled these, it’s not like they’re playing music or anything?
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- She’s Uncoachable: Cara Zavaleta Just Seems Awesome
- 10 Interesting Trends of the Past That Bring Back Memories
- How to Hook Up With Your Old High School Teacher
- Just the Tip Tuesday: Athletes Who Need a New Look, Psychology Studies, and Hot Yoga
- 20 Things We Wish We Still Had From Our Childhood