Oct 18 2012
Everyone has bad days. They get laid off from work (which sometimes can be a good thing), a girl breaks things off with them because they’re “too immature,” or in some extreme cases, well, everything just happens to hit the fan.
For us personally, there’s a couple things that really get our blood boiling. Surprisingly, most of it is just simple stuff, but God bless you if you happen to be around us when one of these things happen.
Every Radio Station’s on Commercials
When we’re driving our car, all we want to do is listen to music. You’ve been there, you’ve got six preset’s, and each one you press, has that God-awful Genesis Diamond commercial. It’s like all the Program Manager’s at each station just decided to grab a beer or something right now! People have told us to invest in something like Sirius radio to avoid this little problem, but we’re cheap, and don’t plan on doing that anytime soon.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Five Negative Consequences Of the Invention of Email
- Four Subtle Ways People are Slacking on the Job
- Do You Think You Can Break Through In Your Career?
- 5 Personal Production Challenges You Should Try on Your Own
- Five Signs You’re Addicted to Your Smartphone