Oct 17 2012
Common values and interests
As I said before, you want a guy you can share a beer with. Well that also means someone you share things in common with. If a guy is a gazillionaire and can’t relate to anything you do then why would you want him leading your entire country? I don’t know. It just doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me. Sure you can think a 14% tax rate is fair when you’re already at the top and have “earned” it but what about everyone else who doesn’t understand it? Make us understand! Ain’t gonna happen Mitt.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Who in the Hell Are These People?
- The Mypace Toolbox: Another Dude Who Wears Scarves?
- Would You Have Gotten a Romney-Ryan Tattoo For $15k?
- Young Republicans Make ‘Call Me Maybe’ Video
- Beautiful Ladies and Air Jordans are a Nice Combo