Oct 11 2012
We love sports, but like most diehard sports fanatics, we don’t tend to associate Nascar with some of the others. We’ve heard the many arguments. It takes skill. The cars are going fast as hell. It takes a team effort to succeed. But you know what? You’re also turning left the entire time, not to mention sitting down for four hours.
Since we’ve bene told our mind would change if we ever went to a race in person, we’ll give the benefit of the doubt to those who live the dam “activity” through and through. These fans just so happen to be some of the best!
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- A Collection of Terrific Sports Fan Outfits
- Ranking Sports By How Exciting They Are To Watch on Television
- 12 Good and Bad Sports Signs
- Words of Wisdom that Unfortunately No One Lives By
- A Gallery of Random Hot Collegiate Sports Fans