Oct 08 2012
I don’t know a whole lot about the Red Army cheerleaders that hail from Russia. What I do know, or think, is that they’re a professional dance team and that they perform mainly during basketball games. I don’t know if they have any allegiance to one particular team or what their favorite color is, but I do know they’re talented.
And by talented I mean they wear clothing that strippers would probably wear and during halftime I think they actually give lap dances (clothes on, sorry). So if these types of cheerleaders are your cup of tea then I think you’ll probably like the photos we have lined up.
Pics after the jump….
Why I haven’t moved to Russia yet is beyond me. More pictures below…
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- I Sure Do Like the Cheerleaders of Oregon State
- Tampa Bay Storm Dancers are a Total Treat
- Cheerleaders of the Week: The Bloomington Extreme Dance Team
- So This is Why Josh Childress is Playing in Greece, The Ever So Dirty Red Drops
- The Best Phone Store In the World Right Now