Sep 27 2012
Who doesn’t like to read a good book? It’s a little relaxing, and can really inform you on some of the crap going on today. Books can help you solve problems with your faucet, and even tell you how to properly have sex! Really amazing stuff.
But just because someone spent a ton of time researching and writing a book, doesn’t really mean it’s all that good. Take these 15 books for instance. They might be pretty interesting, but if you really judged a book by its cover, well, they really don’t pass the test.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Just the Tip Tuesday: Sylvie Van Der Vaart Starts It, Baffling Discoveries, and a Slim Charles
- Five Reasons You Need to Go To Therapy
- 10 Interesting Stacked Book Portraits
- The Evolution of Time Wasting in Traveling
- Uncoached Moment: The Beginning of the L.A. Riots