Sep 25 2012
Whether it’s a real party picture or a staged one makes absolutely zero difference to me. Just seeing pictures likes this is a constant reminder that I’m getting older. It’s also a reminder that my standards are basically going to zero. I mean I’d like to party with any of these girls. And I really mean any of them.
Why? Because they’re young. It’s that simple. Jeremy Piven said it in PCU. “They have the same desire to get boldly trashed. Look out that window!” Man I’m getting so depressed right now.
I guess you better look at the pics after the jump….
The degree to which I miss college cannot be measured right now. More party girls below
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Even Back in the Day There were WTF Pictures
- Here are Some Beautiful Reasons To Attend a Rodeo Party
- I Must Go To LAVO in New York City
- My Jeremy Piven Hairline Theory: It All Began at Very Bad Things
- MIT Girls Are All Patriotic and Stuff