. Man Sets Fire to Apartment by Microwaving Undies and Socks |

Aug 09 2012

Man Sets Fire to Home By Microwaving His Socks and Undies

Published by at 10:00 am under Oddly Enough

Note to self: A microwave is for leftovers, not your boxers. British firefighters say they saved an apartment from destruction after its domestically challenged resident tried to dry his wet socks and underwear in a microwave oven. The Dorset Fire and Rescue Service says firefighters rescued the man from his home and extinguished the kitchen blaze Monday. The fire destroyed the appliance along with the two pairs of underwear and socks inside it, and caused smoke damage to the apartment in Weymouth, a town on England’s southwest coast.

It’s not an inconceivable idea is it? I mean you could be in a jam with only one pair of clean undies that are wet and resort to microwaving them. What I don’t get is; did the guy pop ‘em in for 10 minutes and go take a dump or something? Wouldn’t you nuke ‘em for about a minute and stand there. Every now and then we have a unique opportunity to educate our readers… Today’s Lesson: Don’t microwave your sh$t under any circumstances.





Even More Uncoachable Stuff


No responses yet

Categories

Archives

Uncoached Sites

Celebrity Toob

Celebrity Gossip, Pictures, Videos, Net Worth & Bios

TVOvermind

TV News, Reviews, Recaps, and Spoilers