Jul 25 2012
What’s with comic book characters all of a sudden being the toast of the town? It seems everyone wants to be them, and dress up in their gear to “help save the world from evil.” These people know they don’t really get super strength or a hot girl, right? Most of the time they’re getting weird looks and just sweat through the heavy gear they’ve got on.
While the nerdy moviegoers continue to pack theaters for the Dark Knight Rises, we’ll be seeing plenty of impersonators. Here’s a few fans that have already done it, and we’re guessing will be dusting off these outfits in the coming days, to see the movie for the 8th time already.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- ‘Dark Knight’ Earns $160.9M in Wake of Tragedy
- Which Sequel(ish) Movie is Going to Be Better: The Dark Knight Rises or The Hobbit
- What Should We Expect from ‘The Hangover III’?
- A Collection of Terrific Sports Fan Outfits
- 76ers C Andrew Bynum Now Has the Most Amazing Hair in Professional Sports