Jun 14 2012
So when did it become cool to be called four eyes? While watching sports in the past couple years, we just can’t help but notice the growing number of 6’5″, 230-pound dudes who call themselves nerds or hipsters. We get that it’s a look, but let’s admit its getting a little out of control.
After watching the NBA Finals interviews, both LeBron, D-Wade, Westbrook, and KD were rocking the fake frames. We thought falling into a trend was uncool? But we guess if you have millions of bucks, it really doesn’t matter who’s doing what. Oh well, here’s some pics of a bunch of athletes acting as posers.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The Most Worn Out Fashion Trends
- 12 Super Random Pics That Make Celebs Look Normal
- Wednesday’s Wash: Taylor Vixen Starts It, A Magic Trick Twofer, and Unathletic Athletes
- Is Pro Wrestling Really Fake? 8 Examples That Might Make you Not Think So
- She’s Uncoachable: Taylor Hannum Will Make You Happy