Jun 12 2012
I think that the chances of me ever making the trip to Thailand are pretty slim. However, from what I’ve heard it can be an amazing place to visit. Hell I even know a few people that live there now. Mainly because they wanted “get away from it all” as well as pay considerably less taxes and expenses.
However, if you’re there to just party you might want to head over to Patong Beach. In particular there’s a bar there called Sharky’s. And let’s just say you’ll feel right at home and in the Spring Break kind of mood when you go there.
Pictures after the jump…..
Now that I’d like to see in person. Thanks to DStone for the photos
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Spring Break is Coming Soon So…..
- A Maxim Beach Party in Cancun
- Playboy Needs to Resurrect It’s “Spring Fling”
- A Gallery of Spring Break College Cheerleaders
- Daytona Spring Break Leads the P.M. Portfolio