Jun 06 2012
As you know The Miss USA contest is over and a very deserving Olivia Culpo took home the honors a few days ago. But if there’s one thing we need to pay attention to, it’s the fact that the women have gotten way better over the years. I distinctly remember writing a complaint article that the quality of some of the contestants was seriously lacking. This was about three years ago.
To be honest I haven’t watched a contest since then. This year though? This year I was fully glued tot he screen. I mean each of these women truly looked like the cream of the crop from their respective states. And what better a way to display this beauty than right here?
Check out the prelim swimsuit of all the contestants after the jump…..
Thanks to Hollywood Tuna for the photos
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- A Collection of Gorgeous 2012 SEMA Girls
- The 2012 North Myrtle Beach Hooters Bikini Contest
- Ms. Senior America: The Burning Question
- I’m Proud of The Beauty Transformation of These Ladies
- The Miss Plastic Hungary Contest Is Exactly What it Sounds Like