May 23 2012
The 101-year old Zazzle Bay to Breakers 12k is one of the world’s largest and oldest footraces, held annually in San Francisco, California. The name reflects the traditional course which takes tens of thousands of participants from the northeast end of the downtown area near The Embarcadero (the “bay” side of the city) to the west end of the city and the “breakers” of Ocean Beach. The 7.46 mile race features world-class athletes in addition to costumed runners and ‘fun-loving’ folks out for a great day of running and walking through San Francisco.
It’s the costumed and fun loving folks that we’re going to be focusing on today. In particular the huge droves of women that show up for this race. Think of it has Halloween only every single female will most likely be wearing some kind of shorts and skimpy clothing. I mean we know Halloween can be slutty and stuff, but there’s always a chance you won’t see a sexy outfit.
At Bay to Breakers, you’re guaranteed. Pictures after the jump…..
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- More “Bay To Breakers” Coverage – Ladies Edition
- There Were some Weird Things Going at This Year’s Bay To Breakers
- An Awesome Gallery of Skillful Female Japanese Cosplayers
- I Have No Issues with Short Shorts
- Just the Tip Tuesday: Costumes from the Village Parade, 12 Years of F1 Racing, and Kim Kardashian