May 03 2012
Let us first say that we have zero problems with the store Walmart. We actually find their rollback prices genuinely one of the greatest things about our country. Where else can you go to find Oscar-winning movies for a couple bucks, or a drink called Mountain Lightning?
While we boast about the store itself, the people we often stand behind in line are a completely different story. There’s no telling who you might run into, but whenever you go, you best have your camera ready. Chances are someone’s rolling in hungover or just unaware of their general appearance. Either way, they need to be celebrated!
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Amazing Lightning Photos From Around the World
- Five Annoying Types of People You’ll Encounter on a Long Line
- MC Hammer Inspires the Greatest Flash Mob Ever
- Five Things Guys Think When They Find Out She’s Pregnant
- The Myspace Toolbox: Mic Boyd, Really?