Apr 30 2012
It’s getting to be that time for seniors all around the country. Whether you’re in high school or college your days are getting lazier and lazier and you’re hoping school comes to a close sooner than you think. Well for college seniors I would think you don’t want to leave at all. I sure as hell didn’t. So let’s focus on the high school seniors then.
If I had to do it all again, I know I’d have left a way better yearbook quote than I did. Mine was “there’s a time and the time is now and it’s right for me, it’s right for me, and the time is now.” It was by the band Yes and it was a dumb quote for me to have burned into that y earbook. If I could do it all again I’d have not taken anything seriously and just left something incredibly stupid, yet witty at the same time.
I just wish I could go back in time. Oh well. At least this kids got it right……
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Yearbook Quotes worth Repeating
- Five Things I’d Do Differently Back in High School if I Had the Brain I Have Now
- Stupid Things I Did in High School: Not Say Hello To People in the Halls
- The Five Girls You Always Regret You Didn’t Get With
- 15 Sexy Back to School Motivators