Apr 06 2012
For those of you who don’t know what the Irvine Lake mud run is, here’s a quick explanation. The Irvine Lake Mud Run is an approximate +5k course beginning and ending at picturesque Irvine Lake. The course is partially on the road and partially on trails and includes hills, water (no contact with lake anywhere), professionally built obstacles and over a dozen mud pits. You will get wet and you will get muddy.
You see it’s the wet and muddy part that I’m interested in. And with an event this size (usually 1000s of people) there’s bound to be some women worth sharing right? Of course. So I weeded through 100s of pictures to find only the select highest grade of muddy chicks.
Check out the pictures after the jump…
Thanks to OC Weekly for the photos
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- I’m Proud of The Beauty Transformation of These Ladies
- I Like it When My Girls are Dirty
- Tiger Fight! Tiger Fight!
- Whatever You Did on Memorial Day wasn’t this Fun: Playboy U’s Reggae Sunsplash Party at SDSU
- My Picks for the Top 25 Hottest Maxim Hometown Hotties of 2003