Mar 20 2012
Robot Rock by Daft Punk
I never thought I’d hear a song with just two words repeated over again that I completely love. Not only that, it keeps me pumped the entire time.
Where the Streets have No Name by U2
What a great song to get you pumped. It’s really that first minute that sets the stage.
Go by Pearl Jam
A fast tune. Great beat. Play it loud in those ear buds and you’ll start to feel it.
Enter Sandman by Metallica
I still say it’s the best song for a closer to come out to in the MLB and it works just the same to get you that extra rep in the gym.
*Obviously there are a ton more but these are the eight that I love. Feel free to add yours in the comments.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Ten Rap Songs from the 90s That Make Me Miss Rap
- 6 Awesome Failed Penalty Kicks in Soccer
- Five Depressing Songs That I Enjoy Listening To
- Seven Sultry Belly Dancing Videos
- A Collection of Unintentionally Funny Rave Dance Videos