Mar 07 2012
What is with ESPN these days? They are really falling asleep at the switch. There have been a ton of little tiny errors accumulating, then you had the “Chink in the Armor ” guy, and now you have another mistake on the eve of March Madness. You can’t be messing up during March Madness.
I’m not complaining. ESPN has been the backbone of my growth and development since I was about 5 years old. However, we gotta clean it up. I can’t be having LogoGate and some helpless little intern being fired on the news.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Mets fire executive Bernazard and will Still Continue To Suck
- 10 Amazing Time-Lapse Videos
- March Madness Fun: The Ladies of FSU Cheerleading Do More Than Cheer
- Unocoached Moment: Hamster Accused of an Abduction
- The 10 Hottest ESPN News Reporters