Jan 13 2012
Minka Kelly, formerly of the show “Friday Night Lights” reportedly turned down a date with Jake Gyllenhaal following her breakup from New York Yankees player Derek Jeter. According to Us Weekly, the 31-year-old actress declined the offer of a date with the “Source Code” actor last fall because she was “trying to patch things up” with Jeter. Gyllenhaal, 31, and Kelly have not commented on the report.
You really can’t F with Derek Jeter, bro. The guy has got something magical going on in his trousers. Jake Gyllenhaal is like the hottest guy in Hollywood, and Minka said ‘Thanks, but no thanks pal”. The Captain has her under his spell. I’ve held Jeter in high regard, we’re talking more than a man – less than a God. This pretty much makes if official. He’s got a young gorgeous girl so in love with him she’s turning down Jake Gyllenhaal. Fuggin’ Jake Gyllenhaal. 3,000 hits goes a long way these days my friends.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Minka Kelly Leads The P.M. Portfolio
- Christmas May Come Early Friends: Minka Kelly Sex Tape Being Shopped
- Marriage Material – Minka Kelly
- Derek Jeter Trophies Lead the P.M. Portfolio
- Thursday’s Throwdown: Minka Kelly Pictures, How to Talk to Women, and Many Excuses